04 June 2008

*****SCORE******

*


Seriously friends... look what I found at the store today!
Sometimes I just love this whole global economy thing.
*
I now have three types of drops to douse my eyes with at precise intervals. One is literally as thick as neosporin. Another is so creepy... Even though I put it in my eye, I can taste it in the back of my mouth.

*

Billy is traveling to Mozambique on Friday. He'll be visiting an amazing SA missionary there and hanging out on a pastor's retreat with him on the shore side for the weekend before joining Gerhard inland at some of his church plants and ministry sights. Mozambique is a desolate country - with unimaginable poverty. Billy was told to bring his toothbrush and nothing else - and to be prepared to eat as the Mozambiqueans do... very little. They are driving to the border and then camping in and around until Tuesday. You can continue to pray for him, his safety, but also for his awareness. I'm excited for Billy to get to walk on the soil himself and teach me about the realities there. And to hear how God speaks to him in this place.
*
The kids and I will be home, taking turns in the bubble bath, not quite as dramatic and fulfilling as Mozambique - but we will share our Mr. Bubble with him when he gets back.

*

2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR MR BUBBLE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have your bubbles ready for Bill when he gets back. A toothbrush and nothing else. He's really going to be ready for a long bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, start a conversation::

Related Posts with Thumbnails