04 July 2011

holiday club wrap up











the rest of this week went fantastically -
although I will admit I was spent by the end.

still am if you ask me twice.



Dividing up and meeting the kids where they are was a ton more work, but brilliant. Watching the teenage leaders take ownership of each venue and personal investment in each child, it was a sight to see. We are raising a generation of leaders - of vibrant and solid young leaders. Love them all.


Just some images from the week - Wednesday I'm going to show you something from Kingsway that will melt your heart. So I'll see you in a couple of days - and maybe I'll have had time to catch up on my sleep (or whatever it is I'm lacking) before then.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, start a conversation::

Related Posts with Thumbnails