13 January 2012

and with this, I sign out




I'm off on an adventure next week,
You'll remember to keep praying, right?

I'll see you again next Friday - with bells on my toes, a smile in my heart, and more images of this beloved country than I'll have opportunity to share (don't worry, you'll see my favorites for sure!)

and as we drive through these beautiful countrysides I'll be meditating on this:

Psalm 34
I will thank the Lord at all times. My lips will always praise him.
I will honor the Lord.
Let those who are hurting hear and be joyful.
Join me in giving glory to the Lord. Let us honor him together.
I looked to the Lord, and he answered me.
He saved me from everything I was afraid of.
Those who look to him beam with joy. They are never put to shame.
This poor man called out, and the Lord heard him. He saved him out of all of his troubles.
The angel of the Lord stands guard around those who have respect for him.
And he saves them.
Taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man who goes to him for safety. You people of God, have respect for the Lord.
Those who respect him have everything they need.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, start a conversation::

Related Posts with Thumbnails